PROJECT COORDINATOR - SAN DIEGO
A well-established fashion brand located in San Diego is looking for a Creative Project Coordinator.
You will be an integral part of this growing premium lifestyle company. In this role you will work on high-level special projects and be the voice for the creative team. You will lead all creative processes to ensure the overall quality of the work is accurate, on brand and high level.
The ideal candidate will have a high level of curiosity around branding, marketing and be part of delivering new processes. Must have project management experience working for an apparel brand or an advertising agency.
They will relocate for the right candidate.
· Guides all projects and is responsible for the overall quality of creative work produced by the department and creative teams across all platforms of the business such as E – Commerce, Website, Social Media, Creative, Influencers, Email Campaigns, and Printed Materials
· Ensures marketing success throughout each project's entire life cycle, from brief to go-live.
· Supports the Creative Director, liaise with the internal/external teams, leads processes, meetings and communication to manage and deliver all creative projects in a prompt and cost-effective manner.
· Must have at least 1-2 years of experience as part of a creative team
· Adobe Suite and Excel experience is a must.
· Knowledge of the design and video (production) process is a must.
· Tech Savvy and well versed in how to use Social Media tools and platforms.
· Have a solid understanding of the creative workflow of fast-paced design and video projects.