GRAPHIC DESIGNER - ETHICAL ACCESSORIES - Los Angeles
Sustainable Los Angeles based accessories company is looking for a Graphic Designer. This is a fulltime in house role supporting all aspects of the brand including the website, emails, direct mail, social media, as well as general content creation.
· Create visual content for all facets of the brand, including building strategy and direction behind the initiatives
· Work with Creative Director to elevate branding across all media elements, including Instagram, website, and email as well as direct mail communications
· Assist the Creative Director on creating on-brand, compelling creative digital experiences
· Minimum of 3-5 years of related experience
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in graphic design, visual design, art direction, advertising or related field of study preferred
· Visual design, art direction background. Proficiency in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Mac OS and knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Exceptional attention to detail and flexibility in meeting urgent requests
A well-established boutique lifestyle PR Agency is looking for an Account Executive. In this role you will work on corporate and emerging fashion brands accounts as well as independent beauty brands.
An LA-based women’s full collection, streetwear brand most well-known for its bold cuts and statement styles is looking for a Sales Coordinator.
An LA-based women’s full collection, streetwear brand most well known for its bold cuts and statement styles is looking for an Account Executive.
An LA-based women’s full collection, streetwear brand most well known for its bold cuts and statement styles is looking for a social media coordinator. In this role, you will create and manage content across all social channels.
A well known and fast-growing luxury lifestyle brand based in New York and Los Angeles is looking for an experienced in house recruiter. In this role, you will look for the best talent, across all categories to join their ever-growing team.
Looking to work with a well known California lifestyle apparel brand? Our client is a men's heritage brand located in LA. They are looking for an experienced Product Developer to work closely with the Planner.
A beautiful sustainable accessory collection made and manufactured in Los Angeles is looking for a Social Media Manager.
A global women’s lifestyle brand is looking to bring in an experienced Senior Sourcing Manager to get all systems working together.
A global women’s lifestyle brand is looking to bring in an experienced Sourcing Manager to get all systems working together. In this role, the Sourcing Manager will partner and liaison with areas of the company. They will have a direct hand in delivering a solid product.
A new and progressive beauty brand that launched earlier this year across the USA and internationally is hiring a Social Media Manager.