SOURCING MANAGER - CONTEMPORARY WOMENS - Los Angeles
A highly regarded and well known contemporary women's brand is expanding its team with top-level talent across the US. They are looking for a Senior Sourcing Manager
· Oversee vendors relations including but not limited to, KPIs, monthly & quarterly reports and SOP’s.
· Negotiate and manage action calendars for product development cycle while committing and delivering by agreed deadlines.
· Provide regular status reports for allocations, costing, PD/Pre-Prod and Production Samples, Bulk Deliveries, etc..
· Liaison with Design/Merchandising on all production needs with overseas factories.
· BA degree in Business, Product Development, Merchandising or Design.
· 5+ years of experience in supply chain and sourcing and 3+ years of management experience.
· Must be fluent in excel. Able to create and troubleshoot pivot tables.
· Strong Communicator.
A women premium denim brand is looking for a Senior Graphic designer. This brand is well known for its celebrity founders.
A growing beauty brand in Los Angeles is in need of a Supply Chain and Logistics Consultant. It's a great opportunity to put all of the vendors and processes into place. This is an immediate need and beauty supply chain experience is a must.
A luxury men's and women's brand most well known for it's simple and clean aesthetic is launching a brand new category to its already incredible collection.
A globally recognized women's apparel brand known for its laid-back, Southern California style is hiring a Junior Graphic designer.
We are hiring a Fashion and Beauty Recruiter to join our fast-paced and growing agency. If you like working with people and understand our markets, then we would love to hear from you.
Los Angeles startup beauty brand is looking for key team leaders to join their growing business.
Looking to be part of a beauty brand that is helping us to make sure we are wearing the right colors for our skin? This startup company has been making just that happen and the Founder/CEO is looking for an Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant to join.
A global women’s lifestyle brand is looking to bring in an experienced Sourcing Manager.
Los Angeles based women's collection brand is expanding their team and needs a creative and business-minded designer/product developer.
An LA-based women’s full collection, streetwear brand most well-known for its bold cuts and statement styles is looking for a Sales Coordinator.